Friday, October 9, 2009

1st...d3vil blog.

ok... tis is my 1st blog..hahaha... n i donknow what to write...
one of my fren gav me the idea to posting blog at here... hmm... such a good idea.. i can share my cook n my happiness with all my fren.
Thank you Uncle Monson.and Uncle Pohpiah.. so much... coz u both teach me so many thing. n can tahan sometime i ask too much.. hahaha..i hope i won make u both TIRED ... when talking to me ya.. hahaha...
( i luv u both... muacckk)
but frenz..remember tis is not alice's blog.. tis is wonderland devil's blog.. wuahahahah...
i will update with my photo.. n everything tat i think to share with frenz...

朋友。。我又来写blog 了咯。以前的blog都是一些不开心的事,是时候想想开心事来和朋有分享了。因为有个朋友说他讨厌人家的blog是一些情情爱爱的故事。hmm...也对啦,人生短短,像场戏,随时都会被换剧本,跟本不由自己决定。倒不如来分享些开心有趣的事呢?不过, 我可能会有很多错字咯。。多多原谅。。

2 comments:

  1. Waiting For Your More Happy Moments, Share With Us. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 你的华文不会很差啦,还好还好,呵呵呵

    ReplyDelete